Wednesday, September 1, 2010

busyyy!!!!

198610_2298

hey peeps!! sry for not posting lately cause i am really really busy.. hahas.. i know some of your busy also blog.. but i have no time to blog.. cause i always reach home late.. and then when done my hw,is time for some revision or sleep.. yah.. i know this kind of life sux or wat..  hahahs.. is actually wat i have doing in my life lately..

ok.. yesterday is teacher’s day celebration.. yah.. after school went back to my primary school to visit my primary school teacher.. miss them alotss.. they are the one who make my life wonderful and have a bright future.. yeah.. i also met my primary school friends of course.. yeah.. i also miss them lotss.. except of some.. ahahas.. but i still need to go back to school.. =.= cause of yellow ribbon project.. i need to rush there.. and this cause me of not going to the gathering that my primary school have organized.. =.= they have surely have fun!.. yeah.. but not afraid.. i know they will miss the class again.. ahahas..

ok.. this week i am damn busy.. monday to sunday.. =.= especially the yellow ribbon project.. damn tired.. need shout here and there.. haixxxx…. hahahs.. now my head,hand and leg damn pain.. cause yesterday play some games and knock my head two time.. which cause my head very pain.. hahahs.. so clumsy rit? yeah.. i still like last time.. very clumsy.. ahahahs!! feel like laughing out when i was recalling my past.. ahahas.. 

kays.. gtg.. write to your asap maybe.. ahahas..

p.s cherish every time you have =)

No comments:

Post a Comment